Saturday, July 24, 2010

Site Update!

Remember that tonight a new legendary is going to be revealed on Pokemon Sunday and we'll be covering it right here at elio.com!!!


So here's the dirt...

Well, I have finally decided to do something to the site, and I will be soon designing it to be more pokemon friendly. The background will probably be pokemon based, so please vote on what it should be before I make it so i dont make a bad pokemon or something. Thank You!

-Blastoise!

Edit by Mudkip: Thank you Blastoise! Also, I would like to announce that Bonsly's AHOP, Dragonite's CBS, Espeon's CBS, and MudKast will be n hold until the week of August 16th. To make up for this, starting on August 1st, we are going to introduce a new format of posting daily, and possibly unveil the new layout, but I'm still co-ordinating with Blastoise on this. Thank You!

-Mudkip!

No comments:

Post a Comment